The Emotion in the music
Terms and Conditions
Terms begin at the time the order is placed
1. All products sold through Reference Analog carries the full manufacture warranty and starts from the day item or items received.
2. All warranties are provide by the manufacture only.
3. If warranty service is required, we can assist you with the required steps needed to obtain warranty service.
1. Damage from shipping must be reported to Reference Analog by phone or email with in 2 days of receiving item or items for us to obtain a shipping claim.
Conditions for all Returned merchandise listed below:
1. All returned merchandise will be issued as Store Credit only, No Refunds.
2. You must notify Reference Analog via email within 5 days of receiving your merchandise and obtain the RA # (number) for store credit.
3. Any store credit granted will require a 25% restocking fee, based on MSRP, and be deducted from the store credit total amount.
4. All credit card fees, shipping costs and any other fees occurred by Reference Analog will be deducted from the store credit total amount.
5. All merchandise purchased must be in its original condition and in its original un-damaged box.
6. All merchandise returned is at buyer's expense, and must be fully insured using the same shipping company and provide tracking number details.
7. Any missing or damaged item or items will be subject to repair and or replacement at buyer's expense.
Products that do not qualify for store credit. No refunds and non returnable listed below:
1. Phono cartridges.
2. Electrical parts or cable connectors.
3. Special order items.
4. Cleaning fluids.
6. Record cleaning machines.
7. Any used or store demo items.
THE EMOTION IN THE MUSIC.
Moore, OK 73160
Copyright © Reference Analog. All rights reserved