HRS EXR Audio Stand System
We have run out of stock for this item.
The Patent Pending EXR Audio Stand System is the most cost-effective, high-performance audio stand system developed by HRS. This Patent Pending design has a unique asymmetrical 4-leg vertical support system that increases frame stiffness and overall performance, compared to traditional 3 or 4-leg designs.
The EXR Audio Stand System comprises a plinth consisting of billet-machined aluminum front trim, proprietary HRS constrained layer dampening system, as well as custom pressed resin fabric composite top and bottom plates. The vertical structure of the EXR Audio Stand System consists of a custom modular billet-machined aluminum support system with an internal energy dissipation system.
The highly acclaimed HRS Isolation Bases (E1X, R3X, S3, and M3X2) can be loaded directly into the EXR Audio Stand System at any, or all, shelf locations, for even better overall performance. Unlike the other HRS Audio Stands, HRS Isolation Bases are not required in the EXR Audio Stand System. The EXR plinth used in the structure of the audio stand system can be used to support the component directly.
- Innovative patent pending asymmetrical leg design increases rigidity and performance
- The EXR is a complete audio stand system ready for your components. You can selectively add any HRS Isolation Base at any location
- Low profile (1.5″ plinth height) design minimizes the total vertical height, which makes the EXR the most space-efficient HRS Audio Stand
- System configuration can be expanded, revised, or upgraded at any time (preserves value)
- Available in black or silver finish. (Note: on silver EXR Audio Stand Systems, the left and right sides, as well as the back of the plinth, are a black finish)
- Available in custom configurations, with the ability to support as many, or as few, components as needed
Custom sizes are available in 9.5″, 15″, 19″, 21″, 23″, and 25″ width with any customer-specified depth, making it the most affordable HRS Audio Stand for any component.
The EXR Audio Stand System can be upgraded into the HRS SXR, SXRC, and SXR Signature Audio Stand using a majority of the original system parts from the EXR.
Please consult your authorized HRS dealer to determine the best configuration for your system needs.
EXR frame widths are available in 9.5″, 15″, 19″, 21″, 23″, and 25″ with any customer-specified depth. Standard component spacing can be specified at 6″, 8″, 10″, and 12″ with custom component spacing at 14″, 16″, and 18″ at an additional cost.
Above are common vertical configurations. The EXR Audio Stand System can be built for 6, 7, or more components. Contact your authorized HRS dealer with your desired system configuration.