The Silver Cube is Lehmannaudio's current reference phono stage. Its design not only provides maximum air and space with excellent soundstage depth and width, but also excellent dynamics, stunningly fast attack response, pace, timing, and dynamics. The case is made from billet aluminum, milled out for the audio section and acts as a heat sink for the discrete zero-feedback Class-A FET output stage.
* Special operational amplifiers used for state-of-the-art performance.
* Only Mundorf tin foil MKP caps are used in the audio path.
* Discrete Class A (quiescent current app. 100mA) zero "global" feedback FET output stage
* The gain stages are buffered by fast parallel voltage regulators backed by three different capacitors for each voltage.
* Double mono layout design.
* Resistors and capacitors (input termination) adjustable from the rear side.
* All electrolytic capacitors in the audio section are Low ESR, high temperature types.
* Gain up to 66dB in four levels accessible from the rear side.
* Additional choke filtering of supply voltages on the audio board.
* Case milled out of one block of aluminum which also functions as the heat sink for the Class A output stage.
* WBT audio connectors are used.
* Neutrik Power supply connector with gold plated contacts.
* Three machined aluminum feet with silicon rings. Feet can also be replaced with 6mm threaded spikes or a set/3 Universal Ceraball (from Finite Elemente).
* Features a 120W toroidal transformer with isolating coil between primary and secondary coil.
* Separate set of ultra fast recovering diodes for each secondary coil.
* Chokes on the secondary side.
* Very low noise floor from the regulated voltages.
* Shielded cable used between power supply and audio section.
* Neutrik connectors (with gold plated contacts) to connect audio section and power supply.
* Voltage selector 120V/240V AC mains voltage.