Moon by Simaudio 280D Dac/Streamer
We have run out of stock for this item.
Please Call/Email to order - Item Not Available for Online Purchase
Imagine a world of music right at your fingertips. The MOON 280D makes this a reality. Simply launch your favorite music services app on your smart device and pair it to the MOON 280D using Bluetooth technology. Then sit back and enjoy the music.
The extraordinary digital engine within the MOON 280D decodes native DSD up to DSD256, as well as PCM up to 32-bit/384kHz, including DXD. The fully balanced analog stage features an exceptional 3rd order filter for lifelike transparency. The result is a level of fidelity that creates an emotional connection to your music.
Which ever way you use the MOON 280D, we are convinced that it will become the center of your musical pleasure. Of course, key features you’d expect in a MOON product are present such as SimLink™, RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments.
- Fully asynchronous DAC.
- Supports native DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 (USB only).
- Supports PCM up to 384kHz (32-bit on USB only).
- 7 digital inputs (AES/EBU x 1, S/PDIF x 2, TosLink x 2, USB x 1 and Qualcomm® aptXTM audio for Bluetooth® x 1) for use with virtually any digital source.
- Front panel LED indicators for active input and input signal PCM sampling & DSD rates.
- With 8th digital input through our MiND 2 streaming module (via WiFi or Ethernet).
- Analog stage: fully balanced differential circuit for increased dynamic range and headroom, higher resolution, as well as improved signal-to-noise ratio.
For MOON 280D equipped with MiND 2:
- ROON Ready device
- Tidal Masters, Deezer Hi-Fi and Qobuz Sublime+ Music Services
- MQA decoding
- Multi-room synchronized playback
- Frequency response (full range)2 Hz - 100 kHz +0/-3 dB
- THD @ 1kHz, 0dBFS (A-weighted)0.001 %
- Intermodulation distortion0.002 %
- Dynamic Range120 dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio118 dB @ full output
- Channel Separation116 dB
- Intrinsic Jitter1 picosecond RMS
- Analog Output @ 0dBFS2.0 V
- Analog output impedance100 Ω
- PCM Bit-depth range16 - 32 bits
- PCM sampling frequency rates 44.1 - 384 kHz
- DSD sample rates DSD64, DSD128 & DSD256
- Shipping weight16 lb / 7.5 kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth)16.9 x 3.4 x 13.1 in