Please Call/Email to order - Item Not Available for Online Purchase
The MOON 330A Power Amplifier represents not only an amazing value, but also amazing sound, period. It delivers a tight, extended and superbly authorative bass with power, weight and articulation. Vocals and cymbals float in a musical space filled with the air and natural ambience of a musical performance. When mated with the 390 Network Player / Preamplifier, the combination provides a musical performance so complete and satisfying that one wonders if it can get any better.
Technically, the 330A is the stereo version of the flagship 400M Monoblock Amplifiers. Like all MOON products, the 330A Power Amplifier is built to the highest standards of materials, quality control, reliability and performance that has made MOON products so famous and respected around the world.
- Balanced differential circuitry.
- Precision matched proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors for improved bass response and accurate sonic reproduction.
- An oversized power supply using a custom proprietary toroidal transformer design.
- A high damping factor yielding superior musical dynamics, improved signal speed & refined timbre accuracy.
- “Class A” output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- Optimized selection of very high quality electronic components.
- Output Power at 8Ω125 W per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω250 W per channel
- Output Power - Bridged mono at 8Ω400 W
- Input Sensitivity800mV RMS
- Input Impedance47,500Ω
- Signal-to-noise Ratio100dB @ full power
- Frequency response (full range)10Hz - 125kHz +0/-3dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 W)0.02%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 125 W)0.05%
- Intermodulation distortion0.02%
- Shipping weight33 lb / 15 kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth)16.9 x 3.5 x 14.0 in