Please Call/Email to order - Item Not Available for Online Purchase
The Neo 430HA is a genuine “tour de force” loaded with numerous state-of-the-art features. This fully balanced, pure analog amplifier using a discrete transconductance circuit topology, selectable gain setting (14 or 20dB), an oversized power supply and a defeatable analog crossfeed circuit. Rated at 667mW at 600 ohms and 8W at 50 ohms, the Neo 430HA will effortlessly drive any headphone to its full potential.
- Inputs include 1 balanced on XLR’s, 2 single-ended on RCA’s and 1 single-ended on 1/8” jack located on the front panel.
- Outputs include a pair of 3-pin XLR and one 4-Pin XLR located on the front panel behind a sliding window, a ¼” TRS jack, as well as both fixed and variable single-ended line-level RCA stereo pairs.
- Four (4) stages of our own M-LoVo (MOON Low Voltage) DC regulation circuit to significantly lower the noise floor.
- M-eVOL2 volume control with 530 steps and channel matching of 0.1dB.
- Optional fully asynchronous DAC with four (4) digital inputs (S/PDIF x 2, TosLink x 1 & USB x 1) allowing for use with any virtual digital source; Supports DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 (USB input only); Supports PCM up to 24-bit/192kHz (all inputs) and 32-bit/384kHz (USB input only).
- Output power per channel @ 600 / 300 / 50Ω667mW / 1.33W / 8W
- Headphone Impedance20 - 600Ω
- Frequency Response (audible)20Hz - 20kHz ±0.1dB
- Frequency Response (full range)5Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dB
- THD @ 1kHz, 0dBFS (A-weighted) 0.005%
- Intermodulation distortion0.005%
- Signal-to-noise Ratio120dB
- Input / Output impedance22KΩ / 1.25Ω
- Shipping weight22 lb / 9.5 kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth)16.9 x 3.5 x 13.8 in