Simaudio Moon 230HAD
Used trade in 230HAD headphone amp/dac in excellent condition. Ships in manufacture packaging
The 230HAD Headphone Amplifier is more than capable of doing those tasks, whatever your needs may be. Based heavily on the reference 430HA headphone amp,the 230HAD features a DSD256/32-bit PCM capable Digital to-Analog converter (DAC) that can be used with virtually any digital source such as computer, satellite TV receiver or Blu-Ray player, and offering the same fidelity as your main music system.
- Inputs include 1 single-ended on rear-mounted RCA’s and 1 single-ended on 1/8” jack located on the front panel.
- Outputs include a ¼” TRS headphone jack, as well as both fixed and variable single-ended line-level RCA stereo pairs.
- Fully asynchronous DAC with four (4) digital inputs (S/PDIF x 2, TosLink x 1 & USB x 1) allowing for use with virtually any digital source; Supports DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 (USB input only); Supports PCM up to 24-bit/192kHz (all inputs) and 32-bit/384kHz (USB input only).
- Pure analog amplifier using a transconductance circuit.
- An oversized power supply using 1 toroidal transformer in conjunction with 8 stages of DC voltage regulation.
- Output power per channel @ 600 / 300 / 50Ω100mW / 200mW / 1W
- Headphone Impedance20 - 600Ω
- Frequency Response (audible)20Hz - 20kHz ±0.1dB
- Frequency Response (full range)5Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dB
- THD @ 1kHz, 0dBFS (A-weighted)0.005%
- Intermodulation distortion0.005%
- Signal-to-noise Ratio115dB
- Input / Output impedance22KΩ / 1.25Ω
- Shipping weight6.2 lb / 2.8 kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth)7.0 x 3.0 x 11.0 in
- 17.8 x 7.6 x 28.0 cm