Please Call/Email for info - Item Not Available for Online Purchase
Our Reference range demonstrates the very best that can be achieved in accuracy and musicality. We are honored that these models are some of the most awarded loudspeakers in the world.
They combine advanced materials with cutting edge science and engineering. They are designed without compromise, with the singular aim of transporting listeners into the heart of the music.
Hailey 3 delivers the life-like, natural sound which is the hallmark of YG, combined with an effortless sense of scale which is surprising for its compact size. This ultra-high-end loudspeaker mirrors the technologies of the Sonja 3 in a more compact cabinet. The result is an astonishing sonic performance combined with the best of engineering and craftsmanship.
The Reference speakers are structured from high-grade aerospace aluminum, machined in-house to an incredible precision. The speakers are meticulously hand-built by experts in our Colorado workshop.
The Reference 3 models include new technologies and design innovations based on novel theoretical models, detailed multi-domain simulations and thousands of hours of listening. The end result: loudspeakers which convey every nuance of emotion, each musical cue from the tiniest micro-detail to the visceral impact of the most thunderous crescendo.
An entirely new, hybrid Lattice tweeter uses a novel airframe in a specially-selected aerospace alloy, machined by YG Acoustics. It delivers exceptionally low distortion over a huge bandwidth, with wide angular dispersion to support a large sweet-spot.
Groundbreaking, third-generation Ultracoherent crossovers apply a deep understanding from simulation to deliver performance never before possible.
Our BilletCore drivers use advanced motors and cones machined in-house from solid billet, offering some of the highest performance and lowest distortion in any driver available today.
- 3-way passive floor-standing loudspeaker
- Dual layer aerospace aluminum cabinet with constrained layer damping
- Lattice hybrid tweeter with advanced airframe
- 18.5 cm (7.25”) BilletCore driver with advanced neodymium motor magnets
- 26 cm (10.25”) BilletCore driver with ultra-high field strength motor
- Ultracoherent circuit with crossovers at 90 Hz and 1.75 kHz
- Exceptional phase alignment: ±5° relative phase over range where driver relative output is within 20 dB
- Optimized for phase alignment, phase slope and transient response Custom capacitors including pure metal foil models
- Advanced resistors including multiple foil resistors for exceptional imaging and transient response
- Advanced resonance-damped inductors including ultra-high area rectangular wire bass inductors
- Computationally optimised layouts to minimise component interactions
- Usable output extends from 20 Hz to 40 kHz
- Exceptionally low distortion throughout range
- Excellent pair matching
- 4 Ohms average
- 2.8 Ohms minimum
- 120 × 33 × 54 cm (H × W × D)
- 48 × 13 × 21” (H × W × D)
- 91 kg per speaker
- 200 lbs per speaker
- Standard finishes are silver and black
- Please contact your dealer for other finish options