YG Acoustics Vantage 3 Live
We have run out of stock for this item.
Vantage 3 Live is a unique product: a complete system delivering stunning audio quality combined with exceptional convenience and flexibility.
Vantage 3 Live will have you re-listening to all your favorite recordings, enjoying its unrivaled dynamics and scale, breathtaking detail and delicacy. Most of all, it has a musical, natural sound with all types of music, whether recreating an intimate acoustic recording or the spine-tingling, electric atmosphere of a rock concert.
Sophisticated and natural with life-size scale, Vantage Live exceeds any expectation from an integrated system and rivals the very best achievable with multi-component, traditional hi-fi systems. Vantage Live is the culmination of many years of research and development between YG and Bel Canto.
Two compact, three way loudspeakers combine with an elegant controller to blend harmoniously with any size of room and all design aesthetics.
Advanced DSP crossovers have been tuned on the basis of complex, multi-domain physics and acoustic models, optimized using supercomputer and cloud computing resources.
Top tier DSP and DAC circuits provide effortless dynamics, clarity and musicality. Custom amplification provides a dedicated 700W amplifier for each of the three drive units, yet the whole system is cool and efficient. The result is a velvet black background with a beautiful, smooth delivery across all types of music. Incredible dynamics, astounding realism and deep, authoritative bass.
The Reference 3 models include new technologies and design innovations based on novel theoretical models, detailed multi-domain simulations and thousands of hours of listening. An new, hybrid Lattice tweeter uses a novel airframe in a specially-selected aerospace alloy, machined by YG Acoustics. It delivers exceptionally low distortion over a huge bandwidth, with a wide imaging sweet-spot.
- 3-way DSP active loudspeaker with preamp controller supporting analog, digital, phono and Roon Ready streaming inputs
- Lattice hybrid tweeter with advanced airframe
- 18.5 cm (7.25”) BilletCore driver with advanced neodymium motor magnets
- 22 cm (8.75”) BilletCore driver with ultra-high field strength motor
- Usable output extends from 26 Hz to 40 kHz
- Exceptionally low distortion throughout range
Advanced DSP crossover optimized using supercomputer and cloud computing resources, then tuned across thousands of hours of critical listening. Exceptional phase, amplitude and impulse accuracy response at all volume levels.
- Dedicated 700W amplifier per drive unit
- 0.001% THD+N 20Hz to 20kHz at half peak power
- 135dB SNR unweighted ref. peak power
- 93% efficiency at peak power
- 1.5mΩ output impedance
- AES (XLR)
- SPDIF (BNC)
- TOSLINK: 24bit up to 192KS/s
- Ethernet: 24bits to 192KS/s and DSD64
- USB2 Audio: 24bits to 384KS/s
- DSD64/128 (DoP)
- 2 × Line inputs RCA
- Maximum input: 2.2 Vrms
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ
- Sensitivity: MM: 2.5mV to 5mV; MC: 0.25mV to 0.5mV
- Input load: MM: 47kΩ; MC: 50Ω, 100Ω, 500Ω, 1kΩ
- RIAA Accuracy: +/-0.25dB, 50Hz – 15kHz
- THD+N: <0.01% 1kHz A-weighted SNR: >70dB A-weighted
- Controller: 94 × 400 × 316 mm (3.7 × 15.7 × 12.4”) H×W×D
- Controller weight: 8.7kg (19.2lbs)
- Speaker dimensions: 112 × 32 × 54 cm (44 × 13 × 21”) H×W×D
- Speaker weight: 80 kg (176 lbs) per channel unpackaged
- Standard finishes are silver and black
- Please contact your dealer for other finish options